Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Goodbye 2005 ... Hello 2006!

Hey, for those reading this, Happy New Year!

This will probably be the last post for 2005. Wasn't particularly a good year for me. Most part of it was spent at home hopping around and nursing my leg. Hope things will be better for 2006. For these last few minutes of 2005, I have decided to spend them at home updating my blog and keeping wifey company. No party for me this year, but I guess counting down to the new year in good health and with someone you love is far better...

No, I will not be sharing my New Year's resolution because I don't have one. Anyway, I never really believe in New Year resolutions cos basically I never end up keeping them. Also, why wait till New Year to try and achieve something?

Finally, here's something funny from two chinese boys to start of your 2006! General_

0 comments: