Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Post Op: Day #3

Just came back from NUH after the first review. After they removed all the dressing, I realised that I was not totally free from all metal yet. They used staples instead of thread for the stitching. Cool, haven't seen staples up close. Too bad I didn't bring my camera.

Anyway, the staples are supposed to be removed only after 10 days, so the next time round I'll bring my cam.

After examination, they dressed up the wounds again, this time a much more simple affair, without too much gauze and cotton wool.

Now I am not using any crutches, I can walk again! (slowly ...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the scene in Apocalypto where the mother used ants to close the wound.

Basically have the ant (a large one) bite the wound close and then break the body leaving the ant-head biting on to seal the wound.

Very garang.

KooshKing said...

I wonder how they remove the ant head later ...