Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Longbeans and Toufu

Have tried to recreate a dish which both wifey and myself have had since we were young. So far, we have not had this for any of the home-cooked meals over at my cousin's nor my in-law's place.

Anyway, turned out not bad but I think it can be improved by making it more spicy using sambal or a twist with some roast pork or bacon.

Ingredients:
- Long beans
- Toufu
- Chye Poh
- Roasted Peanuts
- Chilli


Long Beans with Toufu
Long Beans Roasted Peanuts and Chilli Ingredients for Long Beans with Toufu Stir Fry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adding sambal will provide good contrast to the slightly raw taste of the longbeans.

Can I recommend either XO Sauce or Fermented Bean Paste for a more intense taste?

Anonymous said...

That reminds me.. i'll have to get chye poh.. the next time.. i am up in the city.. :)