Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Changi Airport Terminal 3

For the past few weeks, wifey has been staying with my in-laws during the daytime while I was at work. Because of the little prince, we have not had time to go out for a meal for a couple of months already. So as a sign of appreciation, wifey decided to bring them all out to T3 to take a look as they have not been there before. It is also a good excuse for me to take 1/2 day leave to escape from the "mess" in the office.

Anyway, weekdays are the best times to go relax. We went there in the afternoon to walk around. T3 is huge and there are not too many people around so seats were aplenty. Took quite a number of photos before ending up sipping Pure Caramel Ice-Blended while surfing the net with my new E51. So relaxing. I definitely need more of these outings ...

IMG_2725

Click photo for the Flickr Set

0 comments: