Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Suckky Weekend

The (last) weekend was not a good one. After the last blog post, got sick with a bad headache and fever. This went on for 2 days until end of Saturday. Then after that, the home desktop PC's graphic card died. Arrgh! As if that was not enough, during Sunday's lunch, as I was chomping down some salad, one part of my molar (yes, my tooth) broke off!


Now, I'm about 90% recovered (still got a bit of headache whenever I'm at work but no fever), got a new entry-level nVidia 9500GT graphics card (cost me 139 bucks), but have yet to fix my tooth. Made an appointment for next Tuesday. Hope they are able to rebuild the broken part of the crown. Anyway, it's probably gonna cost a few hundred bucks and some pain too.


The only good piece of news so far is a project incentive "bonus" that I will be receiving soon. (Most of which I think will be used to pay for the graphics card and dental work ... bleah!)

0 comments: