Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Is it really over?

It's 2am in the morning and I just realised that I have totally neglected this blog for the past few weeks due to work. It is crazy, working long hours into the night and over the weekend too.

The past few days were especially tough, and it culminated in a "showdown" of two days of demonstration of our stuff to the customer (which ended today around 1 am!) I wonder if this is really over, or is it the beginning of something even more scary. The next few days would be spent rushing to put forth our official replies to questions raised during the demonstration so it would probably go by in a blur. I need time to recuperate, rest, snake, etc. and get ready for the next milestone.

Anyway, I haven't seen Wifey and the boy since Saturday afternoon, looking forward dinner with them tomorrow too ...

2 comments:

fuhsiang said...

wah, you must take care of your health. Working too much is a bad thing. Hope everything goes smoothly for ya and the project ...

KooshKing said...

Yeah bro.

BTW, how I wish I am camping next to a stream in the NZ outback right now!