Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Blackout

I am pissed ...

I took leave today to go for a checkup on how my bionic leg was doing. And first thing in the morning, there was a blackout! This meant I had to climb down 13 storeys, send Wifey to work, then huff and puff back up 13 storeys (carrying a laptop) to a home with no aircon, no fan, no TV and no Internet!

Note: I definitely need more exercise, felt like I ran 5km after the 13 storey marathon (12 + 1 basement)

Just as I was taking out my notebook to steal some free wireless bandwidth from someone who still had juice, the power suddenly came back on.

Now I am typing this complaint in comfort with aircon AND fan! General_

1 comments:

I, Cactus said...

kooshie, "heart quiet, naturally cool"

Thot you are very cool?

Actually you should have brought your notebook to MacDonald. Some have wireless :-)