Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 21, 2006

Tyre Change

Today was on leave so took the opportunity to go do some vehicular maintenance ... General_

Went to the nearby tyre shop to look for some new rubber as the current Michelin Energy Xs are at 55000km already and are very noisy. They don't have stock of the new Michelins and recommended my the Bridgestone Potenza RE080. The tyre looks ok but haven't really heard much about it. (Later I found that it is the stock tyre for Suzuki Swifts) The boss told me its a pretty quiet tyre so I went for it. Bridgestone stuff shouldn't be that bad ...

BTW, THIS is a very good guide for those 4 pieces of rubber that keep you on the road.

At the same time I also had my battery changed. Uprated from a 40mAh to a 60 mAh Hoppecke-Tenax battery cos of all the gadgets in the car. I was real lucky cos the battery actually dieded after the car had its tyres changed! Lousy cheap factory OEM battery!

All in all, spent my entire National Day Bonus on the car ... *sigh*

Wonder how much it will cost to make it look like this ...

0 comments: