Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 10, 2007

Coconut Candy Blocks

Yummy! I have not seen traditional coconut candy blocks for a few years already, so imagine my surprise when I found them being sold at Glory Snack Shop at Lido Cineplex! They are one of my favourite childhood snacks.

Coconut candy blocks typically come in packs of 5 rectangular blocks in different colours; Green, Orange, Red, White and Dark Brown. Solid chunks of coconut and sugar, a super treat for the sweet tooth. They used to be pretty cheap but now its S$2.00 per pack.

4 comments:

Ms One Boobie said...

Oh my..!! my mom used to make them when we were kids.. ;)

KooshKing said...

Wow!

Got recipe or not??

Ms One Boobie said...

Got..!! when i call her next .. i'll ask her.. ;) i'm in Canada.. she is in Singapore. ;)

KooshKing said...

Great! Post on ur blog when u get it!