Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Nostalgia

My youngest brother has come back from Australia and is now helping to "clear up" Dad's place. The last visit I had to my Dad's I was quite shocked to see the amount of "rubbish" that they had dug up and was supposedly for disposal.

Anyway, they managed to find plenty of old stuff which I am still sifting through. Some of the interesting items which I have found so far are:

Queenstown Kindergarten Report Card (outside) Queenstown Kindergarten Report Card (inside)

My kindergarten Report Card from waaaaaay back in 1976 when I was only 5 years old!


Permaisura Primary School Report Book Margaret Drive Primary School Report Book

My Report Books from Permaisura Primary School and Margaret Drive Primary School. I was in Margaret Drive Primary school for only a few months in Primary 1, after which I was transferred to Permaisura. Reason was Margaret Drive was "too far" away from home and it took more than 1 hour for the school bus to bring me home after school.


Bus Pass (Full Time NS)

My bus pass when I was in Full Time NS!!

4 comments:

Cel said...

HEHE so interesting. esp the bus pass, the face so 'green'.

Ms One Boobie said...

I wished i had kept them too.. unfortunately .. we threw them out every year.

I, Cactus said...

bro! u look so intellectual :p the type that is very suitable to be a mo nan :D

Unknown said...

fortunately that "look" is long gone ...