Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Addicted to Bass ...


Ever since I had my bass tube installed, I was addicted and there was no turning back. Sometimes I take a ride in some of my friends or colleagues car with a normal audio system and it sounds "strange". In my world, any car audio system without any sort of subwoofer is somehow "incomplete".

Anyway, the long bass tube (which took up 1/3 of the entire boot space when standing up) has to give way to allow for more space to fit a baby stroller. Instead of removing it, I replaced it with a locally made sub in a compact enclosure. The sub and enclosure is the e2 Cube from "FredericStevenson Moving Air".

The Cube comes either in an 8" or 10" setup. The entire Cube is about half the size of my original 10" MTX Tube (see the Tube in the previous Galant), so space is about halved. Although smaller, it is heavier as the enclosure box is made of more solid wood. The bass quality is as good if not better than the Tube. I find it generally produces a more "punchier" bass.


e2 Subwoofer Galant Boot with Bass Tube

0 comments: