Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Playing with Cayden

Yesterday, Cayden (week 34, currently still in mummy's tummy) and I had our first "interactive" play session!

Usually he is active around 10pm at night. What he will do is move around a bit, poke and kick for about 5-10 minutes then will go back to sleep. So yesterday when he started moving, I decided to "play" with him by tapping and poking mummy's tummy when he started moving. Guess what, he responded by poking and kicking even harder than normal! Everytime I poke, he responds.This went on for about 15-20 minutes after which I decided its time for him to rest.

Will try "playing" again tonight ...

1 comments:

I, Cactus said...

some people say babies are super active at night, disturbing the mom's sleep.

What i did for my 2 was that at about 10pm, i told them that "mommy is sleeping, good night, you also sleep". I don't know if it's coincidence but my 2 will be active in the day and inactive at night.