Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 31, 2008

My First Crustacean

Recently just added a freshwater red lobster into the small tank in the study room after all the fish in there died. :-)

Anyway, he (I think its a he) promptly helped me do some gardening by cleaning up ALL the DEAD and LIVE plants in there. Basically, he eats everything, from worms, flakes to plants.

Oh and BTW, his name is Mr. Sashimi ...

Mr. Sashimi Mr. Sashimi

2 comments:

Sarah Morgan said...

Hi,

I hope you check this regularly. I would like to use one of your flickr photos in a magazine that I am producing for our course. It's not commercial, we won't be publishing it it's just for course work and our CVs.

However I need to accredit you and I wasn't sure if KooshKing was a real name. Could you let me know your real name so we can properly name check you.

We are meant to be finishing off today, so please get back to me ASAP.

My e-mail is shadows09@hotmail.com. I will be checking it all day.

s x

KooshKing said...

Hi Sarah,

I wasn't alerted to your comment. Do let me know if you still need to use the photo from flickr (which one?). You can send me email at leedavid@yahoo.com.