Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A long week ahead ...

I am attending a course this week. This course is conducted by Engineers for Engineers and everyone attending is an Engineer. I am dying of boredom and cringe at the sight of the 2-inch thick set of dry lifeless notes lying in front of me. It also doesn't help that my ex-boss is sitting right next to me in the same course. Furthermore, there is supposed to be a certification exam scheduled on Monday ... there goes my weekend.

The only good thing about this course though, is the tea-breaks and lunch. For such a boring course, they have managed to secure a very good caterer and there is a variety of nice tasting food.

Anyway, though tempted as I was, I am not typing this during the lecture but at lunchtime. I am hoping to absorb as much as possible during the lectures so that I can breeze (I hope) through the material during the weekend revision session.

At the back of my mind, there is also other stuff, like an upcoming tender submission, a tender clarification (which is more or less done) and some major changes in the office ... sianz.

Really, looking forward to going home, forget about work, relax and look after the little prince. Cel mentioned about being a SAHM. Being a SAHD or SAHF suddenly sounds very attractive. :-)

0 comments: