Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 24, 2006

CounterStrike for Real?

Managed to squeeze time from our busy schedules to have a project Team Building Activity. Besides the usual lunch, there was TAG PAINTBALL!

Unfortunately, due to my injury, I decided not to participate as a player but went in as a photographer instead. Less running but no less at risk from paintball ammunition. Anyway, its a good way of experiencing first hand photo journalism in a "warzone", not to mention trying out my "new" DImage A2.

Found a safe spot where I could snap away without getting hit. There were no shouts of "Go, Go, Go!" nor were there echoes of "Fire in the Hole!" ... but I guess it must have been fun nonetheless. General_

More photos HERE.

0 comments: