Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Touchdown Hong Kong

After Cactus has come back from her "happening" assignment in Hong Kong, it is my turn now. I don't think mine will be that "happening" but at least I didn't have to wake up at 5am to catch the 0645 flight (bwahaha!) ... and I brought my camera! :-P

Anyway, the fact that I can post this means that I am safely in the hotel and the broadband here works. Its been a while since I been to City Garden Hotel and I think its been renovated. The rooms and facilities look much better than before!

Meeting with HK colleagues at about 3pm, so got about half hour here post some pictures. Enjoy! General_



BTW, that was Lor Mai Kai they served on the flight ...

0 comments: