Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Fracture Review

Expected a LONG WAIT at the National University Hospital (NUH) for a medical review of my fracture, and that is EXACTLY what I got... GENERAL_

Arrived 15mins before time and the car park was full, had to wait 10 mins for the queue to enter the car park. Then I wasted no time looking for parking and spent 4 bucks for valet parking. Fortunately, the X-Ray department wasn't too crowded. But unfortunately, the doctor had an emergency in the morning, resulting in a huge backlog. Lots of people were complaining of the wait. The Customer Service staff were quite nice to issue $2 food vouchers to those who had to wait longer than expected, and they were advised to take their lunch before coming back to the clinic.

Anyway, I only managed to see the doctor at about 1pm even though I had a 10:45am appointment. The fracture seems to be healing well. The doc said the bone should eventually straighten/smoothen itself out over time. The following shots are taken directly off the doctor's light box and skew corrected using the R3's built-in skew correction feature. (Unfortunately one of them is out of focus)



BTW, I still have the $2 voucher (valid till 2008) with me. NUH Kopitiam anyone??

0 comments: