Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Back in Hong Kong

It's last minute and before I could even post an entry on this blog, I am here. Here, yes, back in Hong Kong again.

Now, it is 11pm and finally some rest after a day of travelling and technical discussions. With cable TV in the background, broadband internet and the company of this blog, this is a good time for some personal reflection.

I had received several SMS, emails and Skype messages today from friends and family. Although they were not particularly urgent or important messages, it felt really good to receive them. Its little things like these that keep you going. I can't imagine spending a few days here without any communications back home, would probably go insane.

Anyway, tomorrow will be more work and hopefully return flights on Saturday will not be fully booked. Would really like to enjoy whatever's left of the weekend back home.

2 comments:

I, Cactus said...

i agree with you. While i enjoy being there and prob can be there for at least 1 mth, skype is a good tool to be in touch with friends and family.

And nothing beats voice comms. Good to hear the other side's voice. Unless you hear your kids crying then you want to take the next flight home.

KooshKing said...

You mean after I came back? Well, it was the usual familar weekend.

Don't know what I'll do if I was forced to stay by myself till Monday. In that case I would have probably gone exploring with my camera.