Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Shopping Spree!

I dunno what has been happening for the past few months, but it seems like whenever I am out nowadays, I tend to find things to buy.

Yesterday Wifey suggested going shopping. If it was last time, it would be her doing the shopping, and me being the "executive pre-payment reviewer". But surprisingly, yesterday was totally different. I ended up spending ALL of the Takashimaya vouchers (that were courtesy of Ivan, :-P) and more. End of the day, I had 2 big shopping bags of my own stuff, Wifey didn't manage to buy a single thing ... kekeke!

Shopping for clothes, I can't help but notice lots of young male teens and those in their early 20s doing the fashion thing. There were quite a number of groups of guys shopping together, telling each other what looks nice and what is the latest "in" fashion etc. ... can't imagine doing this with my buddies 20 years ago!

Maybe this phase of liberal spending is payback time for all the repressed shopping energy over the last 20 years.

0 comments: