Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Although feeling jetlagged, sick and can only move around by hobbling, its glad to be home.

Touched down at around 1030 and went straight home. Its Valentine's day and I have a doctor's appointment at 1445. Both Wifey and myself were so tired out that we went straight to sleep after lunch. Unfortunately, I had to wake up 1 hour later to drag myself to NUH for the appointment.

Doc said I had to wait at least 2 years before removing my implants, so its another appointment in 6 months time.

On the way back, the roads were wet and slippery, and this guy in an army uniform had to skid and fall right in front of me as we were entering the expressway, luckily I was awake enough to stop in time!

0 comments: