Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Waiting for my hair to dry ...

It's past 4am in the morning and I've just finished taking a shower after coming back from ... work!

It's been a pretty eventful evening I should say. Started off after work when I metup with Dad and my Bro+SIL+Nikki for dinner. It was my Dad's birthday. We had cheap "zi cha" at Cactus Road near my office.

In the middle of the dinner, I received a call from a customer about their system having some problems. So after dinner and sending Dad back, it was off to customer's place, and eventually spent the evening and early morning troubleshooting with 2 other engineers (and chatting with each other when we realised that the fault was not with our system). The problem was finally fixed and by the time we left, it was 3am.

Its been a long while since I am out till so early in the morning. Enjoyed the nice drive back on empty roads and expressways. Highlights on the way back: 1) about 50+ cabs waiting outside St James Power station but don't see any crowd ... ; 2) Police road block along Woodlands Road which stopped and checked all vehicles about 1km from my home.

Ok, hair almost dry, time to catch some winks before some last minute tasks tomorrow.

0 comments: