Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Nights Off

This is my second nights off these 2 days. Yesterday's was spent at my cousin's place to say farewell to Phui and Kevin who has already left today. General_

Today is currently being spent replying comments and adding entries to this bloggie.

BTW, I bought 2 size L No. 4 pants to replace my size Ms. Apparently, there is a small size gap between these 2 and now the L is loose (even with the side buttons on) while the M is tight. Wore the L today and feels comfortable though they seem to be sliding off.

Anyway, the time to report back to camp is 2330. It is now 2130, 2 more hours to go. I hate countdowns.

2 comments:

I, Cactus said...

Is that #4?
Actually out of the entire suite of uniforms, i like #4 most. It makes a person look smart (if worn properly). Last time that was the SINGLE reason why i contemplated joining army :p

And pls don't wear a L that will slide off. You can't afford to drop your pants at your deployment area!!! Hmm, else we will be seeing headlines in the papers "IMF boo boo @ Airport" "soldier's pants drop while patrolling the compound filled with IMF delegates, journalists and other passengers"

KooshKing said...

I've seen enough ladies in camp wearing #4 and I cannot understand why a woman would like to wear it, because it is totally unflattering. No offence to all females in the Army but Unless you want to look like a green sack of potatoes, please DO NOT contemplate wearing it, not even in your dreams!

#1, well, its nice but very formal. Only had the chance to wear it twice. Once for my Passing Out Parade (POP) and another for a fellow army colleague's wedding while I was still an NSF.

There is also the rare #2 which I've worn once for "dining in". (i.e. formal military dinners)