Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Old Photographs

Decided to put all my photos onto Flickr for backup and sharing. This includes those old photos taken many many years ago. Was considering getting a second hand film/negative scanner from eBay but could not find any nice and cheap one with good quality. Furthermore, some of the photos I do not have the negative. So decided to do it the old fashioned way, scan them!

So far I've done about 20%. Pretty tedious as each scan takes about 20 seconds ...

6 comments:

I, Cactus said...

Eh..is it safe to backup your photos in another website?
What if the server crashes? Company goes backrupt and the website has to be removed?

KooshKing said...

I've got them on both my home PCs, portable hard disk and Flickr. So I think I have sufficient insurance.

Anonymous said...

Oi! Let the Kooshking hiao can or not?

I am enjoying the development of the dimples over the years. :PPP

I, Cactus said...

Sorry hor..but for some photos, i dunno where is Kooshie leh.

So after a while, i thought maybe it's a group photo of your classmates/friends/family and you are the photographer :p

Also 2 conclusions that i draw, Kooshie is 1) very free & 2) very patient.

I, Cactus said...

A few observations:
1) the Swimmer girl in the JC photo looks quite pretty
2) There is another girl in the JC photo who appears quite a few times. Hmm, is that who i think she is?
3) Contrary to Ivan, i am enjoying the development of the spectacles over the years :p

KooshKing said...

Glad u guys are enjoying the fruits of my labour for the past 2 nights. I can go into more detail of each photo later when I am back.

Anyway, I hope I have time to scan in the rest soon.