Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Off Day #1

Today is my first off day, after working my first 24 hour shift duty. I feels good to be able to rest and not go to work, worry about working stuff or any such kinds of stress. I could get used to this. General_

Anyway, lunchtime was with colleagues near our office at the usual Teochew Porridge place. (Porridge Culture). It was a special lunch for one of our HK colleague which came over for a presentation.



Late afternoon was shopping time with wifey as she ended the day early. Managed to cover only 2 places, Wisma Atria and Takashimaya. There wasn't much crowd but I saw 2 policemen with automatic weapons on duty between these 2 shopping centres. Haha, looks familiar!

Total haul: 2 shirts, one blue and the other purple. There were some pretty nice and good quality dark coloured patterned shirts at Zara going for SGD89 to SGD99 per piece, guess I will have to wait for their sale.

Dinner was at Food Republic. Wifey queued for about 15 mins for the popular Hokkien Prawn Noodles while I bought soup and Fried Beef Kuay Teow. I think the Hokkien Prawn Noodles were overrated. Anyway, here are some of the foodie pictures:

0 comments: