Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Early Morning @ Tiong Bahru

Ok, this entry will probably cost me a buck or two but I don't care cos I'm BORED.

Its just before 10am here at the BK in Tiong Bahru Plaza. Just dropped off the car so I have about 3 hours to kill before meeting wifey for lunch.

Just came down from the 4th floor cineplex. totally dark & deserted. Currently having a really slow drink. There's a few early birds here mostly in T-shirts and shorts. A couple of office wearers with laptops too. Probably insurance ppl.

There is also a lady here with a super short crewcut hairstyle (like a BMT recruit) reading a book with "Emotional Rollercoaster" in its title. I wonder what's her story.

A young couple (prob still schooling) just arrived not too long ago. The girl is now tutoring the guy in some subject, probably Math. Aww, so romantic :-p

I still can't decide if I should go to the library (was advised that it probably opens only at 1100) or somewhere else for window shopping.

Sigh, after all this tapping, only about 40 mins have passed. Think I shall start walking towards the library now. By the time I reach there they should be opening... as I'm leaving, crewcut lady is still reading her book and the young couple is still immersed in their notes. :-)

3 comments:

Cel said...

I can really tell that you are bored, cause you sounded as if you are going through an oral exam.

KooshKing said...

Yah, super bored. So bored that I didn't even know that BK has WiFi until after I posted the blog entry using GPRS ... :-(

I, Cactus said...

hey..you shd have gone over and offered your help to tutor the young couple :p

or strike up a conversation with crew cut gal