Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Dad's Trip Down Under #2

continued from "Dad's Trip Down Under".

Surprise surprise, Dad wants to extend his trip! Considering the fact that he was so insistent that he didn't want to go at all 2 weeks ago! Anyway, we are all glad that he is enjoying himself with Danny. Have told Danny to take more photos to share.

I wonder how we ourselves will turn out after we hit 60. Will we be stubborn, mild, bitter, fierce, senile or still remain young at heart and keep up with the times? Will we still be able to remember old friends and make new ones? Although we can make a conscious effort but I guess only time will tell.

2 comments:

I, Cactus said...

I think a bigger challenge is when your spouse leave b4 you. Then how? How are you going to cope?

It's really a scary thought.

KooshKing said...

That is what my Dad is going through now. Though morbid as it sounds, I guess its a 50% chance. Main thing is to have friends and family being there with you.