Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Back at the same Hotel ...

Past midnight, sitting in the same looking hotel room in front of my laptop ... darn, these surroundings are getting more and more familiar with each passing day, not good.

Tomorrow will be another full day of work before the Tender closes on Friday. Lets hope that there are no stupid last minute surprises tomorrow so we can at least catch a few hours of sleep at night.

Friday is RTU and also a colleague's wedding dinner which I've promised to be there. As of now I am confirmed on the 1600 flight which will put me at the wedding banquet (luggage and all) at about 2045. My waitlist for the 1330 flight is still yet to be confirmed, although one of my "Gold Card" colleagues has already confirmed his. Wish me luck!

Ok, think I'll turn on WinAmp and tune it to the Internet KPop music channel while I sleep tonight. The wonders of free broadband! ZZZZzzzzzz...

0 comments: