Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 21, 2007

Awake

It's 5am in the morning and I am wide awake. In fact, I was awake since 4am. After yesterday's lunch cum short walkabout in the cold Spring afternoon around the Chateau Versailles area, it was back to the hotel for much needed sleep. If I remember correctly, I actually went to bed around 5-6pm.

Anyway, my pickup to the customer's office is at 9am so there's still plenty of time to update this blog with some pictures. Enjoy!

Chateau de Versailles Chateau de Versailles Chateau de Versailles Panorama Chateau de Versailles Hotel Sofitel - Chateau de Versailles - Front

3 comments:

il siciliano di francia said...

VERSAILLES LOUIS VI MARIE ANTOINETTE PARIS SES J OLY LA FRANCE SALUT CIAO COLUCCIO

I, Cactus said...

dun tempt me with those wonderful pics of Europe leh!!! i'm dying to go there again.

Home front...everything is as per normal but more things to bitch abt :p

KooshKing said...

Things to bitch about is good, means I can satisfy my 38 craving.

Hey, what happened to the Europe brochure u brought back last time? Become toilet paper isit?