Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Day 3 - Versailles

OK, no photos today, but only because I didn't have a chance to take any! Had a long day at the customer's office and only managed to get back to the hotel at around 6:30pm. Rushed out to buy mineral water (2 bottles) before they close. Weather is really dry so water is very important.

The weather today was quite good, not so cold and gloomy. In fact, it was quite warm in the morning so much so that I almost decided not to wear a jacket. Anyway, I hope this weather will remain for the next few days. Tomorrow's schedule is full but maybe I will get some time to visit the Chateau in sunshine on Thursday afternoon. After that, I will check out on Friday afternoon to go to the airport. (with a special detour along the way to fulfill some POs that were sent to me this morning) :-D

Oh ya, bought another 10 hours of Internet access today for 15 euros. The previous 3 hours is almost finished. Should have bought 10 hours in the first place.

The daylight hours is deceiving here as the sun still shines until almost 9pm. Think I'll order a salad from room service before I go to sleep. Bon Soir!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anything to do with service is expensive in Europe. It cost me £100/hr to get my car serviced at BMW. Manufactured goods are relatively cheap however - the China effect.

KooshKing said...

Wow, that is some serious $$$.

I wonder how many people actually earn close to £100/hr in their day jobs.