Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 25, 2007

Day 5 - Versailles

Finished up slightly earlier in the customer's office today so by the time I reached the hotel, it was only about 4pm. This means I had time to quickly change and "chiong" down to the Louis Vuitton store in Champs Elysees (Paris) to fullfil my POs.

It took about slightly over an hour from Versailles Rive Gauche RER station to the George V Metro Station. Pretty efficient I would say even though I had 2 connections (i.e. had to switch trains twice). One of the George V Metro station exits is just right in front of the LV store.

Wasted no time looking for a salesperson and gave the orders. I needed to buy a bracelet and 2 bags. (Cel, SIL and Mr. S) Unfortunately the bracelet and Mr. S. bag were out of stock. Luckily, it was only 6pm (meaning 12 midnite Singapore time). Managed to get Cel on the line while talking to the sales lady and changed the model of the bracelet to something they had in stock, but couldn't get hold of Mr. S. So the haul of the day was only 2 items.

Louis Vuitton - Alma Sac de Ville & Koala Bracelet Multicolore Louis Vuitton Paper Bag

The LV shop opens at 10am Paris time so hopefully Mr. S. can provide me his alternative(s) by tomorrow morning so that I know if I need to go back to the store. Based on today's experience, I wouldn't want to carry my luggage around Paris cos the trains are not very luggage friendly. Latest I can leave is around 10am from Versailles as I need to go back to check out of the hotel before 2pm (requested for late checkout).

The items come in boxes which are quite big. Hopefully I am able to bring them on the plane, it would be a shame to have to discard the boxes or squeeze them into my luggage as they may get damaged.

1 comments:

Cel said...

yeah yeah... i saw my bracelet! thanks much!