Today

The Little Princes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 25, 2007

Day 6 - Au Revoir Versailles!

Before this trip I've never expected to be back in France so soon as I was here just before Chinese New Year in February. Furthermore, I did not have time to visit Versailles in the previous trip, but now, I am here for a week! Another example of how unpredictable life can be.

Anyway, its back to reality soon and I will miss the "bonjour" and "merci"s, but yet I am looking forward to maybe Teochew porridge for lunch this Sunday and some nice Singaporean food next week.

Mr S. did not have any alternative LV "sacs" to buy so means I am free this morning to update ze blog. Will be checking out around 2pm to take the train (yeah, decided on it to save some $$$). Flight is at 11:15pm so I dunno what I will be doing until then. Maybe I will save some of the minutes remaining from the wireless to surf around at the airport.

Anyway, here are some pics of the room service I had over the past few days. It was for dinner and I saved the bread for breakfast!

Cesar Salad Vegetarian Lasagne Omelette - Mushroom, Cheese and Herbs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That omelette looks very appetising. What do you think of French food from a Singaporean perspective? Presume you're safely back in Singapore. Any plans to visit the UK again?

KooshKing said...

French food is pretty good, but a bit heavy and expensive. I am too used to eating $2/3 meals in Singapore. :-)

I would probably visit my Cousin in Coventry sometime, but have yet to plan any trips.